Please prayerfully consider who in St. Andrew’s Parish Our Lord may be calling to leadership as a Vestry member. Vestry forms can be picked up from the information table and submitted to Senior Warden Rob Seidman. Nominees need to be:
- A Confirmed/Received member of the Episcopal Church.
- A Communicant in Good Standing of St. Andrew’s for at least one year.
- A financial giver of record for at least one year.
- Committed to a standard of the tithe and working towards that goal.
- Regularly attending Sunday worship.
- Actively involved in some ministry.
- Willing to exercise leadership of one of the vestry com missions.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a deeper perspective of church life as well as hone leadership skills. The Vestry meets once a month on Tuesday at 7:00 pm for 1 – 1 1/2 hours. Its a fun, challenging, and rewarding experience and a major contribution to our church.