The Annual Meeting of St. Andrew’s will take place on Wednesday, January 27th at 6pm.
A finger food potluck will start at 6:00pm followed by the annual meeting. Please begin praying about/thinking about the possibility that God is calling you to serve on the Vestry or as a delegate to the 2016 Diocesan Convention. If either of these ministries sounds like something that you might be interested in finding out more about, please contact Mac Nibbs or the church office.
Nominees must be:
· A Confirmed/Received member of the Episcopal Church.
· A Communicant in Good Standing of St. Andrew’s for at least one year.
· A financial giver of record for at least one year.
Committed to a standard of the tithe and working towards that goal.
· Regularly attending Sunday worship.
· Actively involved in some ministry.
· Willing to exercise leadership of one of the vestry com missions.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a deeper perspective of church life as well as hone leadership skills. The Vestry meets once a month on Tuesday at 7:00 pm for 1 – 1 1/2 hours. Its a fun, challenging, and rewarding experience and a major contribution to our church.